HOW TO OPEN THE REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE OF THE FOREIGN ORGANIZATION IN THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS?
In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus, the Representative Office of a foreign organization is not a legal entity and has the right to engage in business activity in the territory of the Republic of Belarus only on behalf of the organization that it represents.
In accordance with the objectives of the activity, the representative office, on behalf of the foreign organization, can perform legal actions, including conclude transactions, acquire property and personal non-property rights and bear obligations, act as a plaintiff and a defendant in the courts.
A representative office has the right to hire Belarusian and foreign citizens. At the same time, the number of foreign citizens-employees of the representative office must match the number specified in the permit for opening a representative office, and may not exceed 5 people.
The opening of the representative office allows the foreign company to enter to the appropriate market of the Republic of Belarus.
Law Group «Buro 24» could quickly and professionally assists with:
- preparation of a set of documents (provision on representation, application for registration, program (project), draft power of attorney for the head of the representative office and for the person authorized to carry out activities related to the opening of the representative office);
- file of a package of documents to the regional executive committee (Minsk City Executive Committee);
- registration of a representative office with the tax authorities of the Republic of Belarus, registration in the Social Protection Fund of the Republic of Belarus and Belarusian Republican Unitary Insurance Company "Belgosstrakh";
- opening accounts of a representative office in a bank;
- extension of the validity of the representative office;
- closing of representative offices of foreign organizations in the Republic of Belarus.