Often the only way to resolve a protracted conflict is to resolve it in court.
But do not despair, if something goes wrong in your relations with your counterparty (whether it will be a private entity or even state body), you can find a compromise and resolve the dispute with the best result for you.
Preparations for the trial require a thorough analysis of your opponent’s position and implications of substantive and procedural law by the court.
Preparing for a trial typically includes:
- examination of documents and preparation of the statement of claim;
- analysis of legislation and judicial practice;
- developing behavioral strategies;
- analysis of the possible behavior of the opponent and development of counter-arguments;
- preparation of an alternative conflict resolution.
Intensive preparation for trial is the key to success. Entrust your case to professionals of the Law Group Bureau 24 and we’ll offer you a variety of options to resolve your problematic situation.
If you’ve got into a complicated situation - call in our office or fill a form for a free online consultation.
See also our arbitration practice.
Working with us you get a reliable partner of a whole team of professionals.
Phone: +375 29 903 75 24 (Viber, Telegram, WhatsApp);
+375 17 209 94 70