Often protracted conflict has to be resolved in a court.
Do not despair, if something goes wrong in the relationship with the counterparty or state body you could find a compromise and resolve the dispute with the best result for you.
Preparations for the trial requires a thorough analysis of your opponent's position and implications of substantive and procedural law by the court.
Preparing for trial typically includes:
- Examination of documents and preparation of the statement of claim;
- Analysis of legislation and judicial practice;
- Developing behavioral strategies;
- Analysis of the possible behavior of an opponent and development of counter-arguments;
- Preparation of alternative conflict resolution.
Intensive preparation for trial is the key to success. Trust your case to professionals of the Legal Group Bureau 24 and we’ll offer you a variety of options to resolve the situation.
If you are in a difficult situation - call in our office or fill a form of a free online consultation.