Professional sport has always aimed at achieving high results. A professional athlete is actively involved in the training and competition process, there is practically no time to study and assess legal issues of his professional activity.
We offer full legal support of the professional activity of athletes. We are ready to provide expert advice on:
- Signing contracts between athletes and sports organization and clubs;
- The protection of athlete's rights in sports federations bodies;
- Legal support of transfer contracts and contracts with sports agents.
Sports clubs and organizations, we are ready to provide with the following services:
- The development of internal regulations;
- Legal expertise and application of sports regulations;
- Legal support of sports organizations activity;
- Advice on the application of existing laws and regulations of international sports organizations.
The head of Bureau24 Sports Law practice is Korochkin Aleksei.
Korochkin Aleksei is the Chairman and an arbitrator of the Court of Arbitration for Sport at the Belarusian Republican Union of Lawyers (Minsk, the Republic of Belarus) and a member of football arditration at the Belarussian football association.
Korochkin Aleksei is a member of Sports Law Commission of the Belarussian Republican Union of Lawyers.
Korochkin Aleksei take an active part in working groups for the preparation of amendments of the Labour Code of the Republic of Belarus (charter about labour of sportsman), the Law of Physical Culture and Sport of the Republic of Belarus and preparation of the draft of Sports Code of the Republic of Belarus.
Korochkin Aleksei has an extensive experience in elaborating of regulations of the conduct of sports competitions of national sports federations, consulting on problematic issues of functioning of sports federations, sports clubs and other sports organizations.
Korochkin Aleksei is one of the first specialists in Belarus, who began teaching the course "Sports Law" in the universities of the Republic, he also has a number of scientific sports law publications in the Republic of Belarus and abroad.