Reorganization of a legal entity is a process of changing its structure or organizational and legal form.
The need for reorganization of legal entities arises quite often. Its reasons may be: the achievement of the goals for which the company was established, an increase in the scale of the firm's activity, accession to a competitor, the absorption of a competitor, the unprofitable nature of the enterprise,
Reorganization of a legal entity is an act resulting in the creation of one or more new legal entities or the termination of the activities of one or more legal entities.
The legislation of the Republic of Belarus allows for five forms of reorganization of the enterprise - merger, connection, division, separation and transformation.
Forms of reorganization:
- Merging of several legal entities into one new one. When merging legal entities, the rights and obligations of each of them pass to the newly created legal entity in accordance with the deed of transfer.
- Accession of one legal entity to another. When a legal entity joins another legal entity, the rights and obligations of the affiliated legal entity are transferred to the latter in accordance with the deed of transfer.
- Division of a legal entity into several new organizations. When a legal entity is divided, its rights and obligations pass to newly emerged legal entities in accordance with the separation balance sheet.
- Separation from the organization of legal entities. If one or several new legal entities are separated from the legal entity, the rights and obligations of the reorganized legal entity pass to each of them in accordance with the separation balance sheet.
- Transformation of a legal entity of one organizational legal form into a legal entity of another organizational and legal form.
When converting to a newly formed legal entity, the rights and obligations of the reorganized legal entity are transferred in accordance with the deed of transfer, with the exception of rights and obligations that can not belong to the arising legal entity.
The reorganization of a legal entity can be used to divide and diversify the business, and also as an alternative way of liquidating an enterprise.
The use of reorganization as a method of liquidation of an enterprise is due to the practical side. Reorganization is faster and cheaper. Elimination is delayed for months, and sometimes for years.
Not surprisingly, many owners view reorganization as a convenient way to get rid of loss-making or irrelevant businesses.
To eliminate the "unnecessary" legal entity most often use such forms of reorganization as merger or merger. After the state registration of the reorganization is completed, an unnecessary company becomes part of another enterprise, which saves its owner from the financial and time costs of liquidation.
The legal group "Bureau 24" will promptly and professionally assist in:
- giving advice on reorganizing the company and selecting the best way to reorganize;
- explaining the nuances of the distribution of assets and debts in the reorganization, their transfer from one company to another;
- Preparation of a complete package of documents for reorganization (minutes of general meetings, separation balance sheet, transfer certificate, notifications, approvals, documents necessary for amending constituent documents);
- preparation of a full package of documents for registration of newly established firms as a result of reorganization;
- Opening of new accounts in the bank;
- Receiving new seals and destroying old ones;
- renewal of relations with the work collective;
- amendments to contracts with business partners;
Our specialists will help to make the right "restart" for your business.
Turning to us, you get a reliable partner in the person of a whole team of professionals.
+375 29 617 24 24
+375 17 209 93 21
Have a question? Fill in the feedback form with us, we will answer all your questions.